1. Member(s) – The following organizations/ agencies may qualify to be admitted as a Member of ACFI upon invitation by the Governing Board:
2. Associate Member(s) – Associate Members are such persons being other than members (as hereinafter defined), who are invited duly approved by the Governing Board of ACFI to be its associate members without voting rights.
3. Honorary Member(s) – Honorary Members are individuals, who on account of their exemplary and substantial contribution to the progress of air cargo business are recommended by any ACFI Board member and approved by the Board, as Honorary Member without voting rights.
4. Co-opted Members – Co–opted members are nominated and approved by the elected members of ACFI Board without voting rights.
There are following four (4) classifications of ACFI membership fee in Indian Rupees.
|Categories of Membership||Entrance Fee||Annual Fee||One Time Fee|
|Member||Rs. 5,000/-||Rs. 15,000/-||–|
|Associate Member||–||Rs. 10,000/-||–|
|10 Years Member||Rs. 5,000/-||–||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Lifetime Member||Rs. 5,000/-||–||Rs. 7,50,000/-|
|Annual Membership fee to be paid by the Branch Office of ACFI Members at various ACFI Chapter||–||Rs. 2,500/-||–|
* Please note: GST 18% shall be applicable